Gilah is giving a presentation of her article, Artist as Scientist in a Reflective Universe: A Process of Discovery at the 2018 CAA/College Art Association Conference being held at the Los Angeles Convention Center, February 21 – 24. She will be presenting on Friday, February 23, 4:00 – 5:30 in Room 501.
- Gilah’s painting EKEV #1 included in Bread & Salt Exhibition
- Gilah Hosts Artist Joyce Kozloff at CSUDH
- Artist as Scientist in a Reflective Universe: A Process of Discovery
- “Next Dimension” by Gilah Yelin Hirsch included in OCCCA Exhibition: Music for Your Eyes
- I Have Learned the Most Traveling Alone